- 3 cups apple cider or apple juice
- ½ stick cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ cup honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 9 ounces pineapple juice
- orange stars, (1 orange, whole nutmeg)
- cinnamon sticks
1. Heat cider and stick to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover, simmer 5 minutes.
2. Uncover, stir in remaining items except sticks and stars. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Serve in punch bowl. Float stars in bowl and use sticks as stirrers.
(Orange Stars: cut an orange into slices. Insert 5 whole cloves at equal intervals in the edge of each slice. Cut out a wedge of peel and pulp between 2 cloves).