- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 stick melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 pound cool whip, thawed
- 1 large package strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 28 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed, with juice
- 1 cup cold water
1. Mix pretzels, butter, and sugar. Pat in 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Mix cream cheese, 2 cups sugar, and cool whip.
3. Spread on pretzels and chill.
4. Mix jello, water, and strawberries. Chill until it begins to set. Pour over cream cheese mixture.