- 1 pound italian sausage
- 9 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles
- 12 ounces ricotta
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
1. Spray interior of crock pot to coat.
2. In skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until brown. Mix sauce and spices in with meat.
3. Layer in lasagna - sauce, some ricotta, some mozzarella, noodles, and repeat.
4. Make sure final layer is covered with sauce/cheese to prevent drying.
5. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours. 5 minutes before serving, top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella. Cover to melt cheese. Serve with parmesan and bread.