- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 salmon chubs
- 1 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper
1. Pour oil in nonstick pan. Cool green onion until softened. Add garlic and ginger.
2. Move mixture to side of pan. Add salmon. Fry on one side until brown (about 5 minutes).
3. Turn salmon over and fry until slightly brown (about 3 minutes).
4. Add orange juice to skillet and mix with onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook in skillet until salmon is cooked through.
5. Move to plate; Cook juice mix until a sauce develops. Salt and pepper salmon and serve with orange sauce.