- 16 ounces roll sausage, cooked, crumbled
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons red peppers, diced
- 3 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 5 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place on pizza pan and press to form crust.
2. Sprinkle sausage over crust. Top with potatoes and peppers. Sprinkle shredded cheddar.
3. Combine egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with parmesan.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and eggs are set.