- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pound bob evans sausage roll
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups half and half
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray 9" square baking pan with spray.
2. Unfold puff pastry and line baking pan. Press firmly in place, then set aside.
3. Crumble and cook sausage and onion in skillet.
4. Remove skillet from heat. Sprinkle cheese on bottom of pan.
5. Top evenly with sausage and cranberries.
6. Combine eggs and half and half in bowl; whisk until mixed.
7. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cranberries in pan.
8. Bake 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.