- 1 box red velvet cake mix, (prepared as directed)
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- white chocolate for coating
1. Make cake according to package directions.
2. Cool cake completely. Crumble whole cake in large mixing bowl. Reserve 2-3 T crumbles.
2. Mix cream cheese frosting into mix, mixing until smooth and dark red.
3. Roll into balls and place on sheet.
4. Freeze until hardened, around 30-60 minutes.
5. Melt chocolate and coat balls. Sprinkle tops with reserved cake crumbs.
6. Freeeze/Refrigerate to harden. Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
7. Makes 30-40, depending on size of balls.