- 1 package pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese,
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 packages french bread dough
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon italian spices
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 small jar sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- favorite toppings
1. Preheat oven to 375. Mix toppings, parsley, mozzerella cheese, flour and garlic. Mix well.
2. Cut doughs lengthwise halfway through. Press down each side to make a ditch. Fill with mix and pinch to close.
3. Place loaves in X. Criscross to tight braid.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and spices, after brushing with egg white. Cut slivers in top.
5. Bake 30-32 minutes. Cut on angle and serve with sauce.