- 1 cup pasta sauce
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 10 pieces pepperoni, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozz and swiss combo?)
- dippers (bread, crostini, tortilla chips)
1. Put the sauce in saucepan or little dipper.
2. Add italian seasoning and diced pepperoni.
3. Shove in cup of cheese. Cover and leaved simmering for 45 minutes or so.
4. Stir well and serve with chips, bread, bread sticks, or crostini
5. To make crostini, cut bread into slices. Brush oil olive on each side and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes flipping once half-way through.