- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
1. Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter in microwave until smooth.
2. Stir in cereal until well coated.
3. Press half of mix into greased 9x13 pan. Set aside.
4. Melt chocolate chips and butter. Stir in water until well blended.
5. Add powdered sugar, stir until smooth. Spread over layer. Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
6. Spread remaining cereal over the top. Chill before cutting.