- 3 cans homestyle buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease bundt pan or other tube pan.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in large ziploc bag.
3. Cut each biscuit in 1/4ths and drop into bag. Shake thoroughly, making sure each chunk is coated in cinnamon sugar.
4. Layer in pan (dump carefully).
5. Meanwhile, heat margarine and brown sugar in saucepan and boil for one minute. Pour over biscuits in bundt pan.
6. Bake 35-40 minutes and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan.