- 2 tablespoons devil's food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons cool whip, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hershey's syrup
1. Stir together cool whip and half of the syrup. Place in freezer to firm up.
2. In a very small bowl, combine cake mix and yogurt. Stir until smooth and blended.
3. Microwave for 1 minute. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Remove whipped topping and spoon it over cake. Drizzle remaining syrup on top.
Nutritional information per serving
entire dessert - 130 calories