- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco season mix
- 1 package tortilla
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- taco toppings
1. Brown beef and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning and water according to package.
3. While still a little wet, remove from heat.
4. In small casserole, place a thin layer of the liquid on the bottom.
5. Begin layering meat, cheese, and tortilla shells.
6. After laying is complete, place in 325 oven and bake until bubbly and cheese is melted (about 15 minutes).
7. Allow a few minutes to cool.
8. Cut and serve with toppings.