- 2 cups cubed chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mik
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon pimento
- 1 package crescent rolls
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350. Precook chicken.
2. Blend cheese and butter. Add other ingredients and mix.
3. Divide dough into 4 squares and press perforations to seal.
4. Spoon 1/2 c of mix on each. Bring corner together and pinch.
5. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
6. Bake on cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes.