- 1 ½ cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into chunks (3 cups)
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- italian seasoning
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Add broccoli for last 3 minutes of boiling.
3. Meanwhile, heat large skillet on med heat. Add chicken and spices (pepper generously); cook 3 minutes.
4. Stir in broth; simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Add cream cheese and stir on low for 1 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Stir in 1 cup mozzarella.
7. Drain pasta and broccoli and add to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
8. Spoon into 8-inch baking dish; cover
9. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
10. Broil, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until melted and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes and serve.