- 2 pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup frozen corn
- ½-1 cup cornbread mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded pepperjack
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 fresh jalapenos, minced (partiall seeded)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease baking dish and cover with cooking rack (to create space for grease to drip).
2. Place meat in bowl. In separate bowl, mix the corn, cornbread mix, sour cream, cheese, onion, milk, egg, jalapenos, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Gently mix mixture into meat.
4. Form into rounded loaf shape, and place in the prepared dish.
5. Bake 1 hour in oven, to a minimum of 160 degrees.
6. If getting brown, cover with foil during baking.
7. Let rest before serving.
*can also back in muffin pans - lower baking time.