- 1 package milk or dark chocolate mousse mix, 2.8 ounces
- 1 cup Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Flavor Nestle coffee-mate liquid coffee creamer
- 1 package mascarpone cheese, 8 ounces, or 1 package (8 oz.) 1/2 less fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup espresso or nescafe taster's choice coffee granules disolved in 1 cup hot water cooled
- 1-2 tablespoon brandy
- 2 packages ladyfingers, divided, 3-3.5 ounces each package
- shaved or grated chocolate
- ground cinnamon
1.Prepare mousse mix according to package directions using 1 cup coffee-mate instead of milk.
2.Fold mascarpone cheese into mousse mixture (if using cream cheese, beat cream cheese until smooth, then fold into mousse mixture)
3.Combine coffee and brandy in shallow dish. Dip ladyfingers into coffee mixture; line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of moistened ladyfingers. Spoon half of mouse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers. Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Sprinnkle with chocolate and cinnamon before serving.
French Vanilla flavor coffee-mate may be substituted.