- 2 pounds chicken breast
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- cooked rice
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ cup peanuts
- lime juice
1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine teriyaki sauce, vinegar, pepper flakes, and garlic; add to meat.
2. Cover and cook on low until meat is tender.
3. Remove and cut into bite-size pieces; keep warm.
4. Strain cooking juices into a large saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into juices.
5. Bring juices to boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in peanut butter; add meat.
6. Serve with rice. Top with onion, peanuts, and lime juice.