- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dry lipton onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 apple, chopped and pealed
- 1 small can chicken broth
- 1 package medium noodles
1. Put chicken, soup mix, salt and pepper in cold water (just covered) and cook until chicken is tender. Cool and strain fat.
2. Cut chicken into small pieces and add back into broth. Add 1-2 cups carrots, apple, and chicken broth.
3. Cook until carrots are tender. Add package of medium noodles. Simmer until noodles are tender and serve.