- 2 large chicken breast
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- any other veggies desired
1. In a large ziploc bag, combine soy, vinegar, honey, oil, and green onion.
2. After chopping chicken in uniform-size chunks, place chicken in bag and coat.
3. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour, turning if needed to cover.
4. Meanwhile, cut veggies in chunks to match the size of the chicken.
5. Finally, thread veggies and meat onto skewers.
6. Grill until veggies are done and chicken runs clear - around 10 minutes.