- 1 egg
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ¼ cup parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 slices ham
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Beat eggs and 1 T water.
3. Unfold pastry and roll into 14x10" rectangle.
4. Cut in half lengthwise. Brush both with egg mix.
5. Sprinkle 3 T of cheese and pepper over 1 piece. Cover with ham.
6. Place other dough, egg side down, on top. Brush with eggs.
7. Gently roll with pin to seal down. Roll lengthwise to make a log.
8. Cut into 24 slices. Place on parchment baking sheet.
9. Brush with egg mix and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.