- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound chicken breast, chunked in 1" pieces
- 3 tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can refridgerator biscuits
- ½ cup bleu cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- bleu cheese or ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. In skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; stir and cook until translucent.
3. Add chicken, and cook 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Add sauces and spices.
4. Reduce heat and simmer until thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. In bowl, beat egg and milk together.
6. Spread flour on surface. Roll biscuits to 6-7" circles. Using your finger, spread some egg on the outer edge of 1/2 of each circle.
7. Spoon chicken mixture onto one side of the circle. Top with some bleu cheese.
8. Fold over dough. Press down edges and work away air. Crimp edges with fork.
9. Brush some egg wash on top of pocket.
10. Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Serve with bleu cheese or ranch dressing.