- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- 2 pounds broccoli, florets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Heat broiler, with rack 4 inches from heat. Line sheet with foil.
2. On sheet, toss steak with oil and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide evenly and thread strips onto skewers. Arrange on sheet.
4. Fill saucepan with water and boil. Toss with 1 T lime juice, salt and pepper.
5. Broil skewers, without turning, 3-5 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together pbutter, sugar, soy sauce, and remaining 2 T lime juice, 1/4 cup water.
7. Serve skewers with broccoli and peanut sauce for dipping.