- 10 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350. Pull out a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Peel and slice apples and place in bottom of dish.
3. Mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over apples.
4. Pour water over apples.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and melted butter to create crumble for top.
6. Spread topping evenly over apples.
7. Bake 40 minutes or until brown and fork-tested apples are softened.
8. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream :)